Win all of this!
We’re giving one lucky reader and a guest money-can’t-buy tickets to the 2017 EE British Academy Film Awards at London’s Royal Albert Hall on Sunday 12th February 2017.
These money-can’t-buy tickets are your pass to experience the world famous red carpet and watch the ceremony alongside world-renowned leading film stars.
The exclusive package includes:
- Access to the red carpet action to watch the film stars arrive
- A pair of exclusive tickets to attend the EE British Academy Film Awards ceremony
- An EE/BAFTA goody bag
- Black tie dinner in a London restaurant
- One night’s stay at a central London hotel, including UK travel to and from London
The EE British Academy Film Awards will be held at the Royal Albert Hall in South Kensington on Sunday 12th February 2017.
Vote for the EE Rising Star Award, the only award presented at the EE British Academy Film Awards to be voted for by the British public, at www.ee.co.uk/BAFTA for another chance to win a BAFTA 2017 VIP experience.
Voting opens on Thursday 5th January 2017 and closes on Friday 10th February 2017.
The nominees for the 2016 EE Rising Star Award are…
- Laia Costa
- Lucas Hedges
- Tom Holland
- Ruth Negga
- Anya Taylor-Joy
The exclusive goody bag includes:
- La Vie Est Belle Lancôme Perfume
- Evian Facial Brumisateur Spray
- Evian fruits and plants drink
- A 375ml bottle of Tattinger
- A 750ml bottle of Villa Maria
- A hairspray by Charles Worthington
- Hotel Chocolat Everything H-box
- Savoy Notebook
To be in with a chance of winning the tickets Subscribe To Get Our News Sent To Your Inbox
Terms and Conditions
1. Enter by 11.59pm on January 28th 2017.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. To enter, you must subscribe to our site posts.
4. Only one entry per email address.
5. All eligible entries received by midnight… will be entered into the prize draw.
6. One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date, under independent supervision.
7. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 working days of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Prizes are as stated and are non-transferable. No cash or other alternatives are available.
10. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
11. By entering this free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials. Promoter: MarkMeets.
MarkMeets Is An Internationally Recognised Media Outlet And PR Brand Covering Showbiz, Music, TV, Movies, Tech + Fashion News’ With Exclusive Celebrity Interviews And Live Event Coverage Including London Film Premieres.