All of the cast, old and new, took to the red carpet at London’s Leicester Square last night to celebrate their new movie.
In addition to the cast of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the European premiere has drawn some of the biggest names in town.
Here’s a round-up of some of the best red-carpet moments:
1. Daisy Ridley (who plays Rey) may be Keira Knightley’s doppelganger, but she’s inherited her own unique sense of style
2. Carrie Fisher’s French bulldog Gary TOTALLY stole the show
3. Then again, Carrie and this Stormtrooper seem to be having a grand ole time
4. Brooklyn and Romeo Beckham look SUPER stylish. We love their brotherly love
5. Sherlock + Star Wars = fan heaven as Benedict Cumberbatch hits the red carpet
6. John Boyega (Finn) is testing whether The Force works in Leicester Square
7. It’s Chewbacca and Han Solo reunited! Actors Harrison Ford and Peter Mayhew say hello
8. Talk about killing the premiere mood. Who invited Darth Vader?
Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens in UK cinemas on December 17.
MarkMeets is a leading UK online media website and PR brand covering showbiz, music, tv, movies, entertainment, tech, culture, west end and fashion news, reviews & interviews plus live event coverage including London Film Premieres – Est 2004.