Whether you own an arcade machine at home (Unlikely, though wouldn’t it be amazing!!) 1.2 billion people play video games.
So as SO many of us love gaming, how do you know when you are an avid gamer? or as your GF would call it “addicted”.
If your girlfriend is this happy playing on the PS4/X Box…then she is a keeper!!
Here are 20 points we have come up with.
1) This is extreme, but you have one of these as a simulator or wheel simply doesn’t fit the bill.
2) It’s normal to moan constantly about how your favourite game has been RUINED with an update, but you still play every day
3) Your name is STILL stored in a Space Invaders high score table somewhere
4) You are secretly hate elves as they do nothing but take XP off you!
5) You can read the Japanese characters for ‘One-Player Mode’ and ‘Two-Player Mode’
6) Looking up cheat codes/gameplay guides on the internet is cheating… if anyone’s there to see you doing it
7) You have a favourite e-sports player, and cheer them on Twitch
8) Your online game library including trophies is worth more than your car
9) There is nothing wrong with buying plastic toys if you are really into a game. And Minecraft swords are kind of cool
10) You don’t think it’s unreasonable to play for an entire day just to get your character new clothes / a suit or hat.
11) All real gamers place their orders for games when they are first announced, not when they come out
12) You can no longer look at /played in World of Warcraft because you’re too afraid
13) ‘See you later, Dorkbot101!’ You remember your mates by their gamer handles, not their names
14) You actually think Mortal Kombat is quite a good film
15) Having more than one PC monitor is entirely normal here!
16) You haven’t completed a game until you’ve seen ALL the endings.
17) You have met people from online games in real life
18) It’s normal for grown-ups to play Pokémon, right?
19) You have watched at least one of Uwe Boll’s gaming movies
20) OK, ‘fess up. That someone is YOU, isn’t it?
MARKMEETS have been online since 2004, and provide the latest UK Entertainment News, celeb interviews, info on film premieres, competitions, movie news, celeb photos, music videos and all things celebrity.
MARKMEETS Fast Became The Source For All Things Entertainment From Breaking Showbiz News, Big Name Celebrity Interviews, Backstage Music Festival Scoops, To Premiering New Music Releases Besides Coverage Of Red Carpet Events Including London Film Premieres.
MARKMEETS is one of the most popular independent entertainment sites on the Web today.
Founded in 2004 we deliver a daily variety of features from showbiz news and photos to tv, movie, tech, fashion, theatre and entertainment features & reviews, exclusive celeb interviews, spoilers & backstage gossip.
Infamous for breaking news before most other outlets and a notable insider media source for amazing scoops; we are still probably best known for London Film Premieres promotion and music festival artist interviews besides being the first online media outlet to promote young talented musicians.
WHERE MEDIA INSIDERS GO TO GET THE GOOD STUFF!!
We are not for profit and proud to support charities across the UK by organising ebvents and donating signed celeb merchandise - raising much needed funds for charity.