Musicians who have been in more than one band are a testament to the versatility and adaptability of the music industry. These artists bring a unique perspective and diverse range of skills to every project they work on, making each band they’re a part of truly special. In this article, we’ll take a look at 10 musicians who have made a name for themselves by playing in multiple bands throughout their careers.
- Ronnie Wood – One of the most famous musicians on this list, Ronnie Wood is best known as a guitarist for the Rolling Stones. However, before joining the legendary rock band, Wood was a member of the Faces and the Jeff Beck Group.
- Phil Collins – This legendary drummer and singer has been a part of several bands, including Genesis and Brand X. In addition to his work with these bands, Collins has also enjoyed a successful solo career.
- Dave Grohl – As the former drummer for Nirvana and current front man for the Foo Fighters, Dave Grohl has proven himself to be one of the most versatile musicians of his generation. He has also been involved in several other projects, including Probot and Them Crooked Vultures.
- Peter Gabriel – Peter Gabriel is best known as the former lead singer of Genesis, but he has also been a part of several other bands and projects throughout his career. He has collaborated with artists such as Kate Bush and has been a part of the world music group Real World.
- Steven Tyler – The lead singer of Aerosmith, Steven Tyler has also been a part of several other musical projects, including the country band Loving Mary and a solo career.
- Freddie Mercury – The late Freddie Mercury was the frontman for the legendary rock band Queen, but he also had a successful solo career and was involved in several other musical projects.
- Brian May – The guitarist for Queen, Brian May has also been involved in several other bands and projects throughout his career. He has collaborated with artists such as Kerry Ellis and has been a part of the supergroup the Cross.
- Sting – Sting is best known as the lead singer for the Police, but he has also enjoyed a successful solo career and has been involved in several other musical projects, including the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra.
- Paul McCartney – The former Beatle, Paul McCartney has been a part of several other bands and musical projects throughout his career. He has collaborated with artists such as Wings, Elvis Costello, and Kanye West.
- Ozzy Osbourne – The legendary frontman for Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne has also been a part of several other bands and musical projects throughout his career. He has collaborated with artists such as Randy Rhoads and has enjoyed a successful solo career.
In conclusion, these 10 musicians have made a significant impact on the music industry by playing in multiple bands throughout their careers. They have brought their unique perspectives and diverse range of skills to each project they’ve been a part of, making each band they’ve been involved with truly special.
Features and account management. 3 years media experience. Previously covered features for online and print editions.
- CultureTuesday, 20 February 2024, 18:04Melina elden ring
- FeaturesMonday, 19 February 2024, 13:42How to Clean All Types of Shoe
- EntertainmentSaturday, 17 February 2024, 11:29Ha Yoon Kyung: A Closer Look at the Rising South Korean Actress
- MoviesFriday, 16 February 2024, 21:08From Spielberg to Scorsese: The of 10 successful movie directors