To celebrate the release of PREACHER: SEASON ONE, which is available now on DVD and Blu-ray, we have 3 copies of the Blu-ray box set up for grabs courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment!
Based on the ever popular 1990s cult comic book series of the same name, the critically-acclaimed PREACHER: SEASON ONE is now available on Blu-ray™ and DVD from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. The darkly comedic, hard-hitting, supernatural thrill-ride follows Texas preacher Jesse Custer (Dominic Cooper, TV’s “Agent Carter,” Captain America: The First Avenger) who, after a supernatural event at his church, is thrust into a crazy world populated by a cast of characters from Heaven, Hell and everywhere in between. Along with his hell-raising ex-girlfriend, Tulip (Ruth Negga, World War Z, TV’s “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”), and Irish vampire Cassidy (Joseph Gilgun, This is England, TV’s “Emmerdale”), Jesse embarks on a wild, dark journey of discovery and revenge unlike any other.
PREACHER: SEASON ONE contains all ten episodes in three-disc Blu-ray™ and DVD sets with deleted and extended scenes and two featurettes. Get an in-depth look at the pilot, with Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg in “The Unfilmable Pilot,” where they discuss the inception of the series and how the pilot struggled for years to be made and in “The Stunts of Preacher” learn how Stunt Choreographer John Koyama broke down some of the season’s most intense, bloody and complex stunts. Exclusive to the Blu-ray™ is a gag reel and two additional featurettes including “Chainsaw Fight Breakdown,” a look inside the intense chainsaw fight between Cassidy, DeBlanc and Fiore with behind-the-scenes footage of stunt rehearsals and fight choreography, and get to know the comic book favorite character, Saint of Killers, and how he was adapted for the show in “Behind the Killing Machine: Saint of Killers.”
Preacher is available now.
The competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 9th November at 9pm. Good luck.
UK only entrants only please. To enter, use one of the following methods… Click on @MarkMeets for info.
General terms and conditions.
1. All entrants must be over 18 years of age and a resident of the United Kingdom (unless otherwise stated).
2. Entrants must supply their name and email address. MarkMeets does not accept responsibility for errors or inaccuracies made by entrants.
3. One entry is permitted per person unless stated otherwise.
4. Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries. If you win a competition you will be notified by email after the closing date as stated on the competition page. You will have 14 days from the date of the email to supply your postal address, or the prize will be deemed forfeit. The winners and prizes allocated are at the promoter’s discretion and all judging decisions are final.
5. Employees of MarkMeets and associated organisations may not be permitted to enter competitions. Age restrictions will apply for travel prizes and age-appropriate items (e.g. vehicles, films, adult items, alcohol, experiences and events)
6. We reserve the right to end any competition or promotion before the posted closing date at any stage in the event of circumstances arising outside of our control. If a competition is cancelled after the closing date due to unforeseen circumstances, we will use our reasonable endeavours to offer an alternative prize of equal value. If we offer you an alternative prize but you do not accept it, you shall have no claim against us.
7. We take no responsibility for any prizes that are damaged, late, lost/stolen or otherwise affected by matters outside of our control.
8. MarkMeets respect your privacy and your info will not be used, sold or stored. Your private information will not be made available to any third parties, except for the purposes of supplying prizes to winners.
9. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes. The costs of transport to and from a venue or an event and accommodation is not included unless state otherwise.
10. By entering the competition, it is assumed that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
You can view our full competition terms and conditions.