Singer Adam Lambert takes his fashion inspiration from George Michael calling him one of his biggest fashion icons.
The US born star is currently donning a more mature look and he told Glamaholic that a number of men are inspiring his style.
Amongst them is former Wham! member Michael, whose “classic” fashion is up Lambert’s street.
The singer said of his recent style: “Umm, I don’t know what inspired me [to change].
“I think I just looked around on what’s happening in fashion, I was inspired by a lot of what was going on in editorials that I saw, and I think I was also kind of inspired by by classic icons a little bit more, recently, people like Elvis and James Dean.
“I love George Michael – I love his style.”
Lambert meanwhile recently announced a brace of UK tour dates for next year.
The singer will perform in London and Manchester in the spring in promotion of 2015 album ‘The Original High’.
Meanwhile, Adam Lambert has appeared in the new commercial for the Farewell Season of the singing competition reality show “American Idol” due to air on Fox early next year.
Adam Lambert and Queen were supposed to perform in the Glastonbury Festival early this year but due to their hectic schedules, particularly of the former, they were not able to do so, instead they will play their first ever festival next year as they headline the event at the Isle of Wight on June 12.
MARKMEETS have been online since 2004, and provide the latest UK Entertainment News, celeb interviews, info on film premieres, competitions, movie news, celeb photos, music videos and all things celebrity.
- Meet Holly, our versatile freelance journalist and featuers writer who has a passion for dissecting the ever-evolving landscape of business and technology. Your guide to understanding the forces driving our digital age with insightful perspectives and in-depth storytelling.
- LifestyleFriday, 16 February 2024, 16:17Work-Life Balance: An In-Depth Guide to Stress-Free Downtime
- CultureTuesday, 13 February 2024, 13:20Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special: A Long-Awaited Return
- GamingSunday, 28 January 2024, 11:20Exploring the Enchanting Universe of Hogwarts Legacy
- FashionThursday, 25 January 2024, 16:40Men’s Wardrobe Essentials in 2024: Elevating Your Style Game