Bridget’s back returns for the third chapter of her hilarious and disastrous life, Bridget Jones’s Baby—and you could be heading to the world premiere in London next month by entering our amazing competition at MarkMeets. Details below.
After her break up from Mark Darcy (Colin Firth) the new forty something and single Bridget Jones (Renée Zellweger), has decided to turn her back on love to spend more time with her friends and focus on her career.
She’s in the best shape of her life, has a fantastic job as a TV producer and life is pretty fabulous for Ms. Jones.
Then she meets the drop dead gorgeous Jack (Patrick Dempsey) who comes along and turns her world upside down.
Then after a night with a blast from the past Bridget finds herself pregnant…but she’s only 50% sure who the dad is!
Enter our competition to win a pair of tickets to the world premiere of Bridget Jones’s Baby on the 5th September in London’s West End and live the red carpet experience.
Like /RT using the links below to enter:
Cue lots of laugh out loud moments as lovable Bridget juggles the trials and tribulations of pregnancy and a chaotic love life.
Bridget finds herself with the biggest decision of her life, but who will she choose?
In cinemas 16th September
Book your tickets now www.BridgetTickets.co.uk
T’s & C’s.
The Closing Date of this competition is: 28th August at 9pm. There is one prize (the “Prize”) on offer consisting of a 1 x Pair of tickets) to the premiere of Bridget Jones’s Baby in London. No cash alternative can be given to any prize or promotion.
2) We reserve the right to end any competition or promotion before the posted closing date.
3) All prizes will be restricted to a finite number or until stocks last.
4) Employees of MarkMeets and associated organisations may not be permitted to enter competitions. Age restrictions will apply for travel prizes and age-appropriate items (e.g. vehicles, films, adult items, alcohol, experiences and events)
5) One entry is permitted per person unless stated otherwise.
6) If you win, we will notify you by e-mail. We respect your privacy and your info will not be used, sold or stored
7) The winners and prizes allocated are at the promoter’s discretion, and all judging decisions are final.
8) By enterring we promise not to share your data with anybody else at any time.
9) Winners may be asked to participate in post-event publicity.
10) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events arising beyond its control. Neither the promoter nor its agents are responsible for third party acts or omissions.
FULL COMPETITION T&Cs
Please read our terms and conditions before entering our Prize Draw.
The Prize includes standard class off peak train travel to London for the winner and the winner’s three guests (provided that such train travel is booked in advance) together with one night’s stay in a London hotel (comprising of two double rooms) on 4th September 2016 (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion). Entrants must ensure that they are available to travel to London on 4th or 5th September 2016 for the premiere on 5th September 2016. No alternative dates are available. The Prize is non-transferable, unless agreed in writing by the Promoter. The Prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative is available. The Prize excludes the cost of any travel outside of the UK including the cost of any travel to/from Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland, the cost of travel to/from the hotel to/from the film premiere, the cost of meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, personal expenses and anything else not expressly included in the Prize. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The Prize Draw is being promoted across a number of the Promoter’s shopping centres and for the avoidance of doubt there is only one Prize. For the avoidance of doubt, at least one of the winner’s guests must be aged 18 or over and any travel/transportation included as part of the Prize is for the benefit of the winner and the winner’s three guests only.
3. There are special terms and conditions in relation to the Prize and these can be obtained directly from the promoter
4. Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes acceptance of the Terms. By entering the Prize Draw all entrants will be deemed to be bound by the Terms.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
6. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their affiliated brands and companies or any other persons professionally connected with the Prize Draw or their immediate families are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
7. The opening date of the Prize Draw is listed above. Entries received after the Closing Date shall not be included in the Prize Draw.
8. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents who are aged 18 or over on the Opening Date. The Prize Draw is not open to residents of the Republic of Ireland.
9. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants need to complete and submit the online entry form in relation to the Prize Draw (between the Opening Date and the Closing Date). Those entrants that, submit an entry between the Opening Date and the Closing Date, in accordance with the Terms, will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw. Entries deemed, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, to be of an abusive, inappropriate, disrespectful or any other unacceptable nature will be automatically disqualified from the Prize Draw.
10. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
11. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
12. Only one entry per person to the Prize Draw is permitted. The number of entries per household is not restricted.
13. The winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision at the close of the Promotion and will be notified by email that they have won the Prize within three days of the draw. The judge’s decision is final. Entrants will not be contacted if they have not won. Any correspondence will only be entered into at the discretion of the Promoter. The Prize will only be awarded directly to the winner. Where any of the winner’s three guests to the premiere are aged under 18, the guest/s must have prior parental or guardian permission to attend the premiere. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of permission. The winner will be required to provide valid photographic ID (such as an original passport or original photo-card driving licence – photocopies will not be accepted) in order to collect the Prize at the premiere location. Failure to produce such ID may result in the Prize not being awarded to the winner. A smart dress code applies to the attendance of the premiere and the winner and their guests will be required to comply with this dress code. We reserves the right to refuse admittance where, at its sole discretion, the conditions of this clause are not met.
14. Upon receipt of notification that they have won, the winner will be required to provide to the Promoter their postal address and contact telephone number. The winner must claim their Prize by responding via email to the Promoter, providing their address and telephone number together with the names and contact details of the winner’s three guests, within 48 hours of the Promoter first posting a response to the winner’s Entry Post. If any winner does not respond to the Promoter within the timeframe specified, they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and the Promoter may carry out a further draw to select an alternative winner. The alternative winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all other valid entries.
15. Upon receipt of the winner’s message claiming the Prize, the winner’s name and contact details together with the names and contact details of the winner’s three guests will be forwarded by the Promoter to contact the winner with details of how to collect their Prize. In addition, We will need to disclose the winner’s name and contact details together with the names and contract details of the winner’s three guests to Nick Deyong Limited, Click Travel and Holiday Inn. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants consent to their contact details being forwarded 20th Century Fox, Nick Deyong Limited, Click Travel and Holiday Inn for this purpose.
16. Events may occur that render the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly, in such circumstances the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, extend or terminate the Prize Draw and the Closing Date without notice and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time.
17. Late, incomplete, invalid or corrupted entries or those not made in accordance with the Terms will be automatically disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries delayed for any reason whatsoever. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for incomplete entries.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the Promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is not eligible or if the Promoter has grounds to believe that any winner has breached any of the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if there is suspicion of fraud or if the Promoter has any reason to believe that the winner has acted improperly.
19. In the event of any winner being disqualified for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter may select an alternative winner by carrying out a further draw at random from all other valid entries submitted. In the event of an alternative winner being selected for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter will notify the alternative winner that they have won within 7 days of the further draw being carried out or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter. The alternative winner must then claim their Prize in accordance with the Terms. If any alternative winner fails to claim their Prize in accordance with the Terms, the Promoter reserves the right to carry out a further draw at random to select a further alternative winner.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Prize Draw and the Closing Date without notice for circumstances which are beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time without prior notice.
21. All personal details will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy statement.
22. If the Promoter fails to comply with the Terms, the Promoter shall only be liable to the entrant for any losses that she or he suffers as a result of the Promoter’s failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
23. If the Promoter will not be liable for losses that result from the Promoter’s failure to comply with the Terms that fall into the following categories: (a) loss of income or revenue; (b) loss of business; (c) loss of profits; (d) loss of anticipated savings; (e) loss of data; or (f) waste of management or office time.
24. Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the Promoter’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
25. By entering the Prize Draw the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by them is true, current and complete and that they are of the appropriate age to enter the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof as to the eligibility of entrants.
26. If a court or any other competent authority finds that any of the Terms (or any part of any term) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that term or part of that term shall, to the extent required, be deemed deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
27. The Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For all things MARKMEETS:
MarkMeets is a renowned UK entertainment website and media PR brand covering showbiz, music, tv, movies, tech, culture, west end, fashion news, reviews & interviews plus live event coverage inc London Film Premieres.