Gmail is available on most devises, unlike Apple, Google are a much easier company to work with and not smartwatch users increasingly are able to access a larger array of apps even one’s we all take for granted.
Battery consumption and data usage have always been a concern but now demand has outweighed those thoughts.
Google’s latest attempt at a smartwatch has really given Apple something to worry about, but it’s not just the price that’s attractive, because new Wear OS devices like the Pixel Watch may soon be more capable than initially thought.
The tech giant is reportedly working on redesigned Gmail and Calendar apps that could be making their way to Wear OS.
- Meet Holly, our versatile freelance journalist and featuers writer who has a passion for dissecting the ever-evolving landscape of business and technology. Your guide to understanding the forces driving our digital age with insightful perspectives and in-depth storytelling.
- LifestyleFriday, 16 February 2024, 16:17Work-Life Balance: An In-Depth Guide to Stress-Free Downtime
- CultureTuesday, 13 February 2024, 13:20Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special: A Long-Awaited Return
- GamingSunday, 28 January 2024, 11:20Exploring the Enchanting Universe of Hogwarts Legacy
- FashionThursday, 25 January 2024, 16:40Men’s Wardrobe Essentials in 2024: Elevating Your Style Game