Selena Gomez rocks a chic blazer dress for the launch of Rare Beauty’s Kind Words Matte Lipstick and Liner Collection held at Santa Monica Proper Hotel on Wednesday night (June 29) in Santa Monica, Calif.
The 29-year-old actress showed off the brand new collections to press and fans, which comes in 10 shades and have a buttery, non-drying formula that lasts all day.
“I wanted to create a classic lipstick that’s truly comfortable. Every shade is easy and wearable, and just perfect for every day,” Selena shared about New Lipstick & Liner Collection.
RELATED: 10 Best Legend of Zelda Games
She added, “The lipsticks and liners are so easy to wear, because they’re comfortable and creamy, so the lips stay soft and supple. I love this collection because every shade is wearable and perfect for an everyday look whether I’m mixing and matching or wearing the same shades.”
As for Selena‘s favorite shade from the collection? “The Kind Words Matte Lip Liner in Fun, which I have been pairing with the Kind Words Matte Lipstick in Lively.”
“Fun is a beautiful neutral mauve, and Lively is more of a rose-pink shade, and they complement each other well,” she says, however, “if I want a bold lip look, my go-to is Gifted, which is a deep dusty plum. That’s what I’m wearing in the campaign.”
RELATED: Elvis Presley Graceland
Earlier this week, Selena was seen wearing one of her new Rare Beauty shades at the premiere of Only Murders in the Building!
Fans recently were upset about Only Murders in the Building: Fans ‘uncomfortable’ after Selena Gomez and Cara Delevingne’s on-screen kiss.
- Mark Boardman is an established showbiz journalist and freelance copywriter whose work has been published in Business Insider, Daily Mail, Bloomberg, MTV, Buzzfeed and The New York Post amongst other press. Often spotted on the red carpet at celebrity events and film screenings, Mark is a regular guest on BBC Radio London and in-demand for his opinions for media outlets including Newsweek. His TV credits include This Morning, The One Show and T4. Email Mark@MarkMeets.com
- MoviesSunday, 3 March 2024, 11:0310 Must-See Classic Films That Stand the Test of Time
- EntertainmentSaturday, 2 March 2024, 10:42The Glamorous Style Evolution of Meghan Markle: A Fashion Tribute
- MusicThursday, 22 February 2024, 17:10The Smash Hits Poll Winners Party: A Nostalgic Celebration of British Music
- MarketingFriday, 16 February 2024, 15:55What Is The Cost Of A 30-Second Super Bowl Ad