What do you get for the child who already has everything? Tired of buying more toys? Check out an Ivy Kids Subscription Box for Kids!
I love experience gifts! This monthly subscription box is an experience gift that keeps on giving! Kids will love it and so will YOU!
Ivy Kids Kits are a monthly educational subscription box for children ages 3-8!
Each box includes over 10 activities that relate to the book of the month. Kids love the fun and engaging activities! Parents love that everything they need for an exciting afternoon is in the box!Ivy Kids boxes are great for keeping kids busy after school and for giving you a connecting activity that requires no prep! Younger kids can do them alongside you while older kids can do the activities independently! Even my tween (age 11) loves when our kits arrive!
5 Reasons I Love Ivy Kids Subscription Boxes as a Parent
- My kids cheer when the boxes arrive and it makes me feel like super mom.
- All of the materials we need for the activities are in the box!
- There’s an info sheet so I know what to teach kids and how to explain stuff.
- It’s printer free! The printed materials are in the box.
- There are so many activities! We always have something to pull out.
I also love that the boxes are so visual! It makes it easy for kids to navigate them without tons of adult help.
What makes Ivy Kids different?
There are a lot of subscription boxes out there. Ivy Kids boxes are different because they are filled with SO MANY activities! Often subscription boxes will have a main activity and a few smaller ones and that’s it! You can finish all of the activities in one afternoon. Ivy Kids are not like that!Ivy Kids boxes keep kids engaged for a lot more time and they include so much variety! The boxes also include a new high quality children’s book, chosen by a certified early childhood teacher and mom of three, each month. If you want more comparisons, you can read a review from I Can Teach My Child that looks at Ivy Kids alongside another popular subscription kit.
What is an Ivy Kit?
An Ivy Kit is a monthly children’s subscription box for kids ages 3-8. We’ve shared about our love for Ivy Kits before. The goal of the box is to help you make every moment with your child “quality time.” These are especially awesome on busy days when my creative energy is zapped! All I have to do is follow along and have fun creating and playing with my kids! The kits have clear directions and everything you need inside to have an awesome afternoon! Many of the activities kids can do alone or with minimal help.
What’s included in an Ivy Kids Kit?
- Each Ivy Kit features a fabulous children’s book
- Over 10 activities related to the book of the month
- Detailed instructions to structure learning
- A personalized item for your child (with a 6 month subscription)
What sort of activities are included in a kit?
Here are a few examples of things that can be included in a box.
- Bookmark reading guide
- Materials to retell the story
- Science booklet
- Science experiment
- Art projects
- Math Manipulatives
- Board games
- Fine motor exercises
- Literacy activities
What are some of the Ivy Kids Kit themes?
Each month features a new themed box created by a certified early childhood teacher with children of her own. We were excited to try out the following themes:
- Kermit the Hermit
This kit features the sweet book Kermit the Hermit by Bill Peet contains. It also contains over 10 science, math, art, literacy, and engineering activities inspired by the story. Children will create a crab headband, make a Kermit the Hermit Crab craft, decorate a wooden treasure box, play games with a wind-up crab and so much more.
- Kite Day
This kit features the book Kite Day by Will Hillenbrand. It includes over 12 unique science, math, art, literacy, and engineering activities inspired by the story. A ready-to-fly kite is included with this kit! Children will also create a pinwheel, make a wind sock, build a wooden birdhouse, create a sun catcher, make their own kite, construct a weather vane, play wind games, and do several other things.
- It’s Mine
This kit contains over 10 science, math, art, literacy, and engineering activities inspired by the story. With this kit children will mold clay into frogs, use finger puppets to retell the story, create a colorful pond, play games with jumping frogs, make a floating lily pad craft, grow lotus seeds for a pond, and more.
Kids and parents will love these easy activities that are simple to set up! I especially love the children’s book component! It is so fun to be introduced to new high quality books each month!
How can I sign up for an Ivy Kids monthly membership?
You can simply sign up for a monthly subscription here and a fun-filled kit will arrive on your doorstep each month. You will be billed $39.95 monthly and you can cancel any time after the first kit ships. Shipping is free in the US.Want to get it for cheaper? Choose a 3-month or 6-month plan!
Do you have any discount codes?
Sign-up for any recurring subscription and take 25% off your 1st kit with code: ToddlerApproved25OrTake 10% off any individual past kit with code: PASTKITS10. No subscription required.
Have any other questions about Ivy Kids Kits? Ask away in the comments! I would love to answer them and help you.
- Meet Holly, our versatile freelance journalist and featuers writer who has a passion for dissecting the ever-evolving landscape of business and technology. Your guide to understanding the forces driving our digital age with insightful perspectives and in-depth storytelling.
- LifestyleFriday, 16 February 2024, 16:17Work-Life Balance: An In-Depth Guide to Stress-Free Downtime
- CultureTuesday, 13 February 2024, 13:20Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special: A Long-Awaited Return
- GamingSunday, 28 January 2024, 11:20Exploring the Enchanting Universe of Hogwarts Legacy
- FashionThursday, 25 January 2024, 16:40Men’s Wardrobe Essentials in 2024: Elevating Your Style Game